Regional Materials and Manufacturing Network (RM2N)
OCTOBER 15th and 16, 2017
Held at UW-PLATTEVILLE
for students, faculty, and staff directly involved with industry outreach, capstone/senior design classes, career fairs/recruitment.
(EGH 225, phone x 7339 or email@example.com)
if you have any questions, would like to attend and/or present at the Symposium.
Be part of this event that brings together approximately 100 materials and manufacturing researchers and students from across the state.
This two-day symposium offers:
- Hands-on tutorial sessions for computational and analytical methods
- Special sessions for Capstone and Senior Design Project Coordinators
- Networking receptions and a student project showcase
- Meet state-wide industry and faculty researchers, and students from campus affiliates
- Exhibits from area sponsors
For additional Information, CLICK HERE.